Many of us are facilitating relationships and networking among leaders in many nations. The transformation movement is not the work of man, nor the result of an organization. It is arising within the hearts of His people by the work of the Holy Spirit, as God fulfills His desire to extend His Kingdom throughout all nations by transforming USA at this time in history. “And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.” Romans 12:2
Many streams have been spontaneously springing up and are joining together to encourage transformation in this nation. The work of each stream remains the responsibility of its local leaders to act as catalysts (one who promotes significant change) under the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
Transform World USA seeks to connect, as God’s servant catalysts, those called to foster repentance, reconciliation and the establishment of a Kingdom culture in America.
Transform World USA is comprised of servants from multi-ethnic backgrounds and called into multiple streams, who have dedicated themselves to serve as catalysts on God’s mission of transformation in all ethnic communities and in all spheres of American society.
Areas to be transformed include — individuals, families, churches, education, government, media and technology, business and the market place, arts, entertainment, and sports.
- To establish personal transformation initiatives that result in transformed Christians, families, churches, and sphere groups.
- To develop bridges between our ethnic churches, those from their respective countries and regions, and the churches in the U.S.
- To present and spread the vision for transformation through materials of all kinds.
- To present and spread the vision for transformation through prayer meetings, retreats and events where the glory of God may be manifest in lives, relationships and vision.
- To encourage sphere-connections, for example, transform education, transform arts, transform business, and transform government.
- To identify Biblical models of servant and transformational leaders in the family, church, and civil government.
We invite those people and churches who are being called to share in this vision to join hands together on this journey of repentance, reconciliation and restoration of Biblical values to various spheres of our society.